Special Events

Anyone interested in holding a special event in Town, such as a parade, fundraiser, festival, etc., should submit a Special Events Application to the Burgaw Police Department for consideration. 

For events being held on private property, an approval letter from the property owner must be submitted along with application. 

For more information on Special Events, please contact the Burgaw Police Department at 910-259-4924.